Online Only Sale of Pedigree Bulls and Females - held in conjunction with Sell My Livestock
Wednesday 27th April 2021
Start Times to be Confirmed
Bulls will be sold in Guineas per head.
An additional charge of 1% plus vat will be added to bid price
(this charge is for use of the third parties application)
There is Audio and You will hear the Auctioneer Selling.
The Bidding Screen and Button will relay the price for you to make your Bids.
The Stock will be sold in Guineas
(Please see below information in regards to the additional online fee)
Remember to Bid You will have to Register with the Online Auction as an Online Buyer (No Deposit Required)
Please note: there will be an additional 1% + VAT added to the Purchase Price, this cost is for using the third Parties Online Application
SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF SALE RELATING TO PEDIGREE BULLS
These Special Conditions together with Aberdeen & Northern Marts General Conditions (Livestock) shall apply to all auction sales of pedigree bulls conducted by Aberdeen & Northern Marts (the trading division of ANM Group Ltd), Thainstone Centre, Inverurie, Aberdeenshire and every seller, bidder and purchaser by taking part in sale acknowledges to have received prior written notification of these special conditions and of the general conditions and be bound by them. Where the general conditions are inconsistent with the special conditions the special conditions shall prevail.
1. The Seller warrants that each animal offered for sale has been bred by the Seller unless otherwise stated in the sale particulars.
2. The Seller guarantees the identity, correctness of pedigree, history and description of each animal submitted for sale.
3. The Seller warrants that each bull over the age of eight months at the date of sale is capable of getting stock by natural service from fourteen months of age. This shall be deemed to be fulfilled as soon as four females or fifty percent, whichever shall be the lesser number of animals put to the bull, are in calf to the bull by natural service subsequent to the sale.
4. The Purchaser shall give the bull sufficient time and opportunity to prove itself capable of getting stock by natural service while applying the standards of good husbandry and management. If any bull proves to be incapable of service or of getting stock any claim in respect of this warranty must be intimated in writing by the Purchaser to the Auctioneers not earlier than thirty days and not later than ninety days from the date of sale or within 60 days of the bull’s attaining the age of fourteen months (whichever is the later).
5. If upon purchase of the bull it is found impracticable due to the Purchaser’s normal calving programme for the Purchaser to try the bull fairly within the period stated in clause 4 hereof the Purchaser shall on the day of sale give the Auctioneers notice in writing of the month in which it is proposed to commence using the bull. At the discretion of the Seller (in consultation with the Auctioneers) the Auctioneers may extend the date of commencement of the trial period to the first day of the month in which the Purchaser has notified them as aforesaid that he proposes to commence using the bull. The Auctioneers shall within seven days of receipt of the said written notice from the Purchaser notify the Purchaser in writing whether or not the Seller will use his discretion as aforesaid
6. The warranty contained herein shall not apply to:-
1. Any incapacity due to injury from whatever cause sustained after the date of sale or to illness contracted after the date of sale;
2. Any bull purchased for export outwith the UK unless a claim in respect of the breach of warranty has been intimated and determined before the date on which shipment takes place;
3. Any bull which does not remain in the possession of the Purchaser;
4. Any bull which dies before determination of the alleged breach of warranty.
7. The Auctioneers, on receipt of notification of a claim, will immediately inform the Seller, at the same time sending to the Purchaser by registered post a Bull Fertility Report Form which shall form the basis of claim. In all cases this form together with the necessary Veterinary Certification must be returned to the Auctioneers within 30 days of the date of intimation by the Purchaser.
8. In the event of a breach of warranty, the Purchaser may return the bull to the Seller who shall at the Purchaser’s option either replace the bull with another bull of equal value which is capable of and effective at natural service or refund the purchase price together with the cost of transport, veterinary fees and keep. The Seller shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or for any other loss whatsoever.
9. In the event of any dispute as to condition, fertility or capability of any animal in terms of these conditions the matter shall be determined by the Auctioneers who will if required nominate an arbiter whose decision in the matter will be final and binding.
All haulage arrangements and costs will be the responsibility of the purchaser unless previous arrangements have been made with the vendor directly between themselves. The auctioneers will be only too pleased to assist in arranging suitable haulage on behalf of the purchaser if requested with all costs being borne by the purchaser.
For Payment Please contact our Main Sales Office on 01467 623710
Aberdeen & Northern Marts