RING FENCE / DEPOSIT £100
Online bidders are required to lodge a Ring fence £100.00 prior to bidding. The £100 will be credited against any online purchases. Unused balances will have the pending status removed after the sale, but please note these deposits pending on your account may take up to at least 7 days to clear from the close of sale. However please be aware certain banks can take up to a maximum of 30 days to clear a pending status. This process is completely out with our control and is purely dependant on how quickly your banks deal with the transactions post sale.
Only business credit cards may be used to pay for deposits or purchases. private buyers may make payments using a debit card however, Credit cards will be subject to a 2% surcharge.
All accepted bids are contracts and are considered final and non withdrawable.
A Combined Buyers/Online fee of 20 % Plus Vat will be added to all lots (Unless otherwise stated)
VAT Status will be displayed per individual lot
• This timed auction will start on Friday 24th November at 6pm and will continuously run through until the sale starts closing from 10am on Wednesday 29th November
• Throughout the sale buyers will be notified by email if they have been out bid by another bidder
• The VAT status will be shown on each individual lot so please be aware of this amount
• Please note that items will not be sold if the reserve price is not reached – you will be informed after the sale if your bid was successful or not
• The timed auction will end in a staggered approach with lots 1 - 75 ending at 10am, lots 76 - 150 ending at 10:30am with the following lots closing every 30 minutes thereafter in 75 lot batches until the end of sale. This sale is subject to the 2 minute extension rule, whereby if a bid is received within 2 minutes of the closing time, the closing time will extend by a further 2 minutes and will continue to do so until the 2 minutes has elapsed on the final bid.